Community

Notifications

SAVE THE DATE! A free, online Bible Study on The Book of Genesis with Dr. Joel Baden  

Kelly Morrissey
Yale Bible Study Staff

YDS professor of Old Testament Joel Baden will lead a free, 8-week online Bible Study on the Book of Genesis beginning January 18. We'll gather on Monday evenings at 8pm EST as Dr. Baden takes us through the Yale Bible Study on Genesis. Additional information and registration here!

8 Replies
2 Replies
Alex Bonson
Registered

Posted by: @kellymorrissey

YDS professor of Old Testament Joel Baden will lead a free, 8-week online Bible Study on the Book of Genesis beginning January 18. We'll gather on Monday evenings at 8pm EST as Dr. Baden takes us through the Yale Bible Study on Genesis. Additional information and registration here!

I'm super bummed that I missed this. Will recordings of the study become available to the public sometime afterwards?

Kelly Morrissey
Yale Bible Study Staff

@alphaeus - yes, eventually the video recordings will be available. The audio recordings are already available and you can find them on Podbean here.

Charlotte Hughes
Registered

Where can I find the zoom link for this event?

3 Replies
Kelly Morrissey
Yale Bible Study Staff

@charlotte, you can register for the event on Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-book-of-genesis-an-online-bible-study-with-dr-joel-s-baden-tickets-126823643933?aff=ebdssbonlinesearch. Registrants will receive an email with the Zoom link before January 18.

Dr Isaiah Otis Reid JD Law Student

@kellymorrissey

@kellymorrissey God bless thanks for the reminder, Happy Holidays.

I registered for the Bible Study Class 

Dr Joel Baden thanks so much for the invitation. Happy Holidays.

Excited about the upcoming Bible Study Class by Dr Joel Baden

Attachment removed
Yale Bible Study