Introduction to the Course
Week 1: Popularity Breeds Contempt
Week 2: What Kind of Kingdom?
Week 3: Jesus, Thou Art All Compassion
Week 4: Dense Disciples
Week 5: Who is He? Who are We?
Week 6: A Healthy Insomnia
Week 7: A Soldier's Epiphany
Week 8: The Empty Tomb Effect
What Kind of Kingdom? – Additional Resources
Mary Ann Tolbert, “How the Gospel of Mark Builds Character,” Interpretation 47 (1993), 347-357.
Outlines: (click to view)
Lectures: (click to view)
Gospel of the Kingdom, by The Bible Project
Charts: (click to view)
Videos: (click to view)
- Grabbing Our Attention, the Rev. Dr. Allen Hilton
- Sabbath Miracles, the Rev. Dr. Allen Hilton
- Keeping Miracles Quiet, the Rev. Dr. Allen Hilton
- Gospel Villains, the Rev. Dr. Allen Hilton
- YBS Gospel of Mark Study with Rev. Dr. Allen Hilton, Week 2: Observing the Opposition– Full Lecture