Introduction to the Course
Week 1: Prologue
Week 2: Nicodemus
Week 3: Woman at the Well
Week 4: The Bread of Life
Week 5: Man Born Blind
Week 6: Lazarus
Week 7: The Last Supper
Week 8: Resurrection
The Last Supper – Discussion Questions
Questions for Reading:
1. How does the story of the foot washing relate to the command to love one
another at the end of chapter 13?
2. What is the role of Peter in this story? Of Judas?
Questions for Discussion:
1. What do you make of the lack of any account of the “eucharist” in the story of the Last Supper?
2. Where does the emphasis in the story lie?
3. Is there a difference between Jesus’ stress here on loving one another and the command in the synoptics to love not only the neighbor but the enemy?
Create an account to enroll in our free courses, track your progress and take part in the discussion