Introduction to the Course
Week 1: The Fool's Vision
Week 2: Visions
Week 3: Conciliation
Week 4: Triumphal Processions
Week 5: Clay Vessels
Week 6: Ministry of Reconciliation
Week 7: Interpolation
Week 8: Fundraising
Clay Vessels – Additional Resources
Wes Avram, “2 Corinthians 4:1–18,” Interpretation 55 (2001) 70–73.
Douglas A. Campbell, “2 Corinthians 4:13: Evidence in Paul that Christ Believes,” Journal of Biblical Literature 128 (2009) 337–56.
George W. MacRae, “Anti-Dualist Polemic in 2 Cor 4:6?” in F. L. Cross, ed., Studia Evangelica IV/1: The New Testament Scriptures (TU 102; Berlin: De Gruyter, 1968) 420–31.
Articles: (click to view)
- Why Does God Want Earthen Vessels?, at biblesforamerica.org
- Sweet Fragrance in Old Clay Pots, at abideinchrist.com
Sermons: (click to view)
- Your Pot – His Power, by Ray C. Stedman
- A Message Worth Everything: Dying So That Others May Live, by Matthew Breeden
- Afflicted, But Not Crushed, by Scott Sunquist