Introduction to the Course
Week 1: The Birth of the Anointed One
Week 2: Jesus Begins to Heal
Week 3: Jesus Begins to Teach
Week 4: Jesus Begins to Form a Community
Week 5: Jesus Teaches "On the Road"
Week 6: Lost and Found
Week 7: In Jerusalem
Week 8: The Passion and Resurrection
The Passion and Resurrection – Additional Resources
- N. T. Wright, “Burning Hearts and Broken Bread: Luke,” The Resurrection of the Son of God (Minneapolis: Fortress, 2003), 647-61.
- Charles H. Talbert, “The Place of the Resurrection in the Theology of Luke,” Interpretation 46 (1992), 19-30.
Articles: (click to view)
- “Jesus’ Crucifixion in Luke’s Gospel (Luke 23)” by Joel B. Green
- “The Women of Holy Week, Part 1: Why the Women Matter” by Rachel Held Evans
- “The Women of Holy Week, Part 4: The Women Wait” by Rachel Held Evans
Lectures: (click to view)
The Gospel of Luke, Ch. 24, by the Bible Project
Sermons: (click to view)
No More of This, by S. Mark Heim